Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Ink Pad Organizer

Here is the first project in the Let's Get Organized Series: an Ink Pad Organizer! I will be making this during my Ustream class on Friday. They are made from Ideaology Configurations boxes and Coredination Distress Ink Card Stock.





Each box can hold up to 18 colors. Use two boxes to hold all 36. They can sit on your desk or insert chipbard panels, add the removable strap,s and you can take your inks with you to class or on retreat or store them away in a tidy package. During class I will make a small version (same exact construction) to make one that holds 12 ink pads....perfect for the seasonal inks!







Stay tuned..... the supply list and pattern will be coming soon!

Laura

15 comments:

  1. Wow Laura! Love this project - and so very useful! Naming the colours is a marvellous idea - I'm forever searching for the right pad! Heartfelt thanks for all the inspiration and fun you provide. Looking forward to another year of paper magic xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love unique and fun organization ideas...this will be fabulously fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Soo cute! I received quite a few of the Tim Holtz inks for Christmas,(since it was on my wishlist lol) and wanted to make something to store them in. This really fits the bill. I'm going to have to stop by Friday and check it out. Thanks!!
    (:(:Smiles:):)

    Robin

    ReplyDelete
  4. love the new blog decor Laura nice and fresh for the new year

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks amazing Laura. I made my own ink towers for my distress inks but this is a brilliant idea, particularly if you are travelling to crops. Fabulous looking. Lee x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Well ask and ye shall receive!!! I have been crazy trying to come up with some way to organize my tim holtz. I have bought several different holders online and they don't fit!!! Which is giving me fits. Thanks Laura for helping my out of one LARGE frustration!!!
    Sherry
    smacki01atcomcastdotnet

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh wow - what a great idea! Wonderful!
    Happy New Year :)
    Big hug
    Andrea-Emmi41

    ReplyDelete
  8. love this what a great idea. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh! How creative! I can't wait for the directions! Thank you for posting this and I look forward to having my inks so easy to access.

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a great idea!!! Can hardly wait to make one. They are sooo cute and practical!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Can't wait for tomorrow's class Laura! I already have a Configurations box that I bought with no purpose in mind, just to have. And now I will be playing along with you as you teach us how to turn it into another masterpiece!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Oh my, this is such a neat idea! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great idea! Love it, want to make it!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  14. Any description or instructions? This looks so cool!!

    ReplyDelete