Thursday, February 9, 2012

Stack the Deck TWO!

The Stack the Deck Two Mini Album Series pattern is FINALLY up on my website!

Thank you all for your patience while waiting for this delayed pattern. It includes directions for 3 albums - Mix and Match Album, Fold Over Paper Bag Album, and the Gatefold Envelope Album - and an alternate cardstock version of the Fold Over Paper Bag album.



We will start the Gatefold Envelope Album tomorrow during our regular Ustream class at 7pm Pacific time.

Laura

8 comments:

  1. Thank you Laura for all your hard work. Can't wait for your class tomorrow . Take care . France aka medania.

    ReplyDelete
  2. looking forward to Friday night!
    thanks! love the stack the deck!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome!! I gotta remember to watch : )

    Paula

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Laura I am kind of new and have been lurking for a bit. I belong to the Make the cut forum. They use a site called Vimeo for our webinar recordings. http://vimeo.com/ I don't know if there is a charge or not. Thank you Laura for everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. just loggedin to watch you as always.. i am in england and can't watch live cos i miss my beauty sleep... however it's not the same without the chatty bits and i did not feel so part of the class... hope you put it back to normal soon
    love and light
    frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. The first hour did not record, though the record button was on! Ustream was the worst it has ever been yesterday!

      Laura

      Delete
  6. hi again laura...thanks for your reply. SO sorry you are having such problems with ustream... i will watch anyway as you are just such an inspiration!!
    love and light
    frankie
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. I can't even watch old recordings, no ones LOL I am so bored. I am going to try again. I don't know whats going on, maybe I will try utube.

    ReplyDelete