Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Give Thanks today on Ustream...


Today we will make a super fast envelope mini based on the style of one of the mini's I have in Pink Mini's 2011...but with a Thanksgiving theme.



Join us at 12 Noon Pacific time. Click on the Ustream logo to the right to go directly to my channel.

Here are the supplies you will need:

6x6 pd of patterned paper
(6) A-2 envelopes
(2) 5" x 6" chipboard for covers
Coordinating card stock
Punches, dies, and embellishments
Inks and adhesives

Laura

Here are the sentiments for the class today. Slightly different typeface... couldn't get the other one to work for downloading from here on the blog....



11 comments:

  1. Laura, Stampin' Up! has the type of punch you were using, and the "training" they gave us was to put your hands on the center of the top of the punch instead of the edge. My description probably doesn't make sense, but the action really does work better. :)
    Sharlene

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Gotta run so I can watch the Ustream recording!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you Sharlene! That worked!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yeah, I'm so happy that you could understand my ramblings. :)
    Shar

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh wow thats really lovely
    I will be making this one for sure
    lovely little gift

    ReplyDelete
  6. Good day Laura !

    I love all what you do ! I am often on youtube to look at your minis and all that you share with us.

    Thank you for been so proactive and a great artis.

    tourlou

    Manouchka

    ReplyDelete
  7. Really enjoyed the simplicity of this one! Daughter and I going to do some together over the weekend. Might knock napkin fold off my current quickie favourite list! Great way to use up random envelopes of same size and my paper stash!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. I just stumbles upon your blog today for the first time--via youtube. You are amazing. I am interested in seeing a video of this give thanks tutorial. Will it be posted sometime?

    ReplyDelete
  9. Lovely as always! This would be perfect for my aunt lynn's birthday this month. Love the colors where did you get those colored envelopes?
    Can we order them online?
    I will be in Kent on tuesday-Thursday any chance you are having a class at the Scrapbook nook . I will be dropping by tuesday or wednesday for some Bo Bunny paper! San Diego just does not carry enough Bo Bunny

    Thank you again

    ReplyDelete