Thursday, June 30, 2011

Whew!

I have been cranking at a crazy pace to get ahead of things before I leave on vacation. Got a lot done but still have a bunch to do! Sleep is over-rated anyway, right?!?

I did get the Family Pets version kits of the Peekaboo mini up on the website.





The kits include BOTH the Peekaboo mini Album pattern and the Family Pets Supplemental pattern.
To clarify regarding the patterns, the Peekaboo mini Album pattern includes the instructions to make the mini album as well as both the zoo and fairy tags. The Family Pets Supplemental pattern includes how to modify the pages to use single sided paper and card stock as well as the tags for the Family Pets. The Supplemental pattern DOES NOT include how to make the pages or templates.... You will still need the Peekaboo Mini Album pattern for that info.

I will be showing all three versions on the Ustream show tomorrow evening. If you want your kit in time for the show , you need to order it by Sat, July 2 at the latest. I am shipping all the Peekaboo kits ordered thus far tomorrow and my Mom will do a run to the post office on Monday for me. Anything ordered after Saturday won't ship until July 12 after I return.

I will have my laptop and all the pattern info with me to reset , release or help in general regarding patterns and downloads. I will most likely will be checking email twice a day while I'm n Florida.

I will also be putting up the Tag! You're It! Kits for Pre-order tomorrow. It will use the Basic Gray Out of Print collection.



I am IN LOVE with this paper collection!!!!! We will be creating this album on July 22nd and 23rd....sneak peeks before I leave..... We will then be working on creating tags over the next several weeks using a variety of techniques that I have come up with as well as some that I learned at Ranger U.

Don't forget we are finishing up the inside of the CHA suitcase tomorrow night and Saturday morning....see the schedule on the right side bar for the times.

Off to do more laundry so I can pack everyone up on Saturday!

Laura

3 comments:

  1. Love the new "Tag,your it" kit.Can't wait to see what you do with it. Happy 4th of July. Loretta from Mo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Laura, do you get more than the 24 hours we get in a day here in UK? LOL I don't know how you do it all. Have a great holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just watched the Ustream recorded Saturday morning and my heart aches for you. I hope you figured out the money situation. I know that's only a fraction of the issue. It leaves you feeling so violated and confused.

    Hang in there and try to have a good time on vacation. My family took our first vacation to Orlando at the beginning of June and it was AWESOME. You're gonna love it. Have fun.

    Dana

    ReplyDelete