Sunday, December 26, 2010

What a lovely day!

We had a delightful Christmas yesterday and I hope you all enjoyed yours as well. I actually took the entire day off from scrapping!

Today I was back at my desk working on the New Years Eve Bash project. I'm loving it! It is going to be a fun project. I am getting so excited about the New Years Eve show. We have a few surprises in the wings so you won't want to miss it!

I have been wanting to make both tall album and a horizontal album....so I can check the first of the list. At 5 1/2" x 9 1/2" it's not so mini, but it can hold a ton!! I LOVE this paper...."A Colorful Life" by DCWV. I will be putting kits up after I post this blog and will post a YouTube video as well. It is full of rich, vibrant color and fun embellishments. As always, I will also have a pattern available on Etsy (probably on Tuesday morning)







As you can see, It has lots of pockets and interactive flaps. In typical "Laura" fashion, there is lots of real estate for photo's and journalling!

On Friday, I will also have previews of a few of the upcoming projects!

More later this week!

Laura

13 comments:

  1. I love it! It's amazing, fantastic idea!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the album I will see yea Friday will not miss it. thanks for all that you do!!!!!:)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI Laura,
    Happy to hear that you had a wonderful Christmas. How is mom in law doing?
    Love the colors of the album. Can't wait until the party on Friday. I will be there.

    angelbug56

    ReplyDelete
  4. what will be the time fot the Netherlands, can you help me with that because i want to join you.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it, Love It, LOVE IT! Can't wait for the New Years party! We're gonna have so much fun!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Way cool and so different then what we have all been creating since the start of the Christmas season! Pinkalicious hugs, Jonnie

    ReplyDelete
  7. You just keep getting better and better and better with more and more exciting and inspiring creativity. I love it all! See you on Friday night. I can't think of a better way to ring in the new year! Thanks for everything.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I ABSOLUTLY LOVE YOUR VIDEOS AND IDEAS. you inpire me sooo much i am 13 years old livin in Portugal and i absolutly love to scrapbook i do it all the time.I always ship things from america(my home contry) because them dont sell scrapbook suplies in portugal(very hard to find) i hope you always continue to make awsome projects. Hope to see you on new years eve :)
    With a smile Jessica

    ReplyDelete
  9. Fabulous project! I ordered the directions since the kit sold out and can't wait to follow along New Year's Eve! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  10. I LOVE your videos Laura! I hope I'm not late in signing up for New Year's Eve! I'd love to join in on the fun.

    ReplyDelete
  11. June-Marie (mermaid49)December 31, 2010 at 3:59 AM

    WOOOOYOOOO....PARTY TIME IS HERE!....so looking forward to tonight....see you then

    ReplyDelete
  12. A fantastic album, love all the bright colours and details.
    Wish you a happy and creative new year.

    ReplyDelete