Thursday, June 24, 2010

Special Delivery Baby Mini Class Tomorrow!



I am so excited to do this class with you all on Ustream. The response to this album has been a bit overwhelming! Thank you to all of you who left such nice comments!!
We will be doing this class in 2 parts....Friday night at 7pm Pacific Time and 9 am Pacific Time on Saturday. (Please note I moved the time up 1/2 an hour on Saturday, we have family plans in the afternoon and I needed some extra time! Sorry to those who are on an earlier time zone!!!)
To go directly to my Ustream Channel CLICK HERE



I will also show you a SUPER DUPER cute mini that we will do on July 2nd! I was planning it for yesterday's WUW but it was TOO PERFECT for the 4th of July, so I moved the journal to later in July and slipped this one in! It is one of my ALL TIME favorite mini's that I have designed! I won't have kits, but I will have directions for those who want to order them. I am hoping to have them up right after class on Friday.

"See" you all tomorrow!

Laura

6 comments:

  1. YAY!!! I can't wait for both Laura!

    ReplyDelete
  2. got my kit today, can;t wait for the class and very cute summer mini look forward to that one as well. Hope things are better for you this week

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cant wait for class and super excited for the July 2nd one. SUPER cute!! Have a wonderful day! =0)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Damn, I was looking forward to the journal you've planned as I was planning to use it for my own vacacionjournal for our summerholidays at the end of July. ;-)
    But the cute mini you've showed us is a good excuse for changing it Laura!!!!!

    Have loads of fun at the Ustreamclass, unfortunatly I'm not able to see the live ones, so I have to settle down for the recordings. I cannot wait ;-)

    hugs,
    Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi Laura!

    where can i get scrapbooking things? (tools and paper...)

    Love your creations!
    Ines

    ReplyDelete
  6. I saw the video last night. i didnt get to see the summer fun.. I also looked on your esty and i dont see the instructions. well i know it will be a good one. can't wait. thanks for all your wonderful things you make.

    ReplyDelete